2007年11月12日月曜日

On y va

Hello everyone out there. Well, it definitely has been a while since my last post. Yes, I admit I have been a little lazy with regards to posting, but I only found out that blogger now has the video function. A few months ago I tried posting videos, but discovered that I couldn't, so I decided to put things on hold for a while. Since I use this blog as a journal for my music, and recently I haven't been playing, I haven't had really anything to post. But now, I can finally upload videos, so I will try to write more often. I also want to thank Scott for pointing out blogger's new function. Just in case you are wondering why I didn't try youtube or myspace, I really can't say why. Actually, I only joined myspace in the last couple of weeks. I posted one video there and then I found out about blogger, so here I am again. I will still post videos on myspace so that I can hopefully reach more people, but it is really amazing the number of people on these sites. Everyday more and more people are joining and even more people are posting material. It would be great to get noticed, but I'm not holding my breath. I am sure there are ways to get people to view your material, but I think I should focus first on uploading my songs and there are a lot.

Well, this song is one of my only songs in French. My first language is English, so for me writing in that language is much easier, but I think this song came out well. It is very simple as are the lyrics. I apologize if there are any mistakes. :) I think this song theme is encouragement. No matter what happens or what obstacles there are, go for it. I hope you enjoy it. Let me know what you think. If you like it, please pass it on to your friends. Until next time...

Alexander

0 件のコメント: